[Oletrucks] oletrucks list still out there??

Charles Culver smokey at railops.com
Tue Nov 1 06:43:57 MST 2011

There sure has been a change in the activity of the list.  I got on back
when the guru Bob Adler was still here, probably 12+ years ago, and there
were many messages every day.

Both of my trucks have been daily drivers for years now, and I got a lot of
good advice and answers to lots of questions over the years.  Made a lot of
friends also.  There are still plenty of old trucks on the road, some not so
old that are gradually getting there.  Miq, I hope you keep the thread
going, and good luck to all!  Old trucks forever~

Smokey Culver
League City, Texas
1950 3600 5-window Jitterbug
1958 Apache the Chick Truck