[Oletrucks] Gibson Inn

Arizona Real Estate tikuayla at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 03:38:03 MST 2011

Naw, never did; but, I have considered going to Rockwell, New Mexico, with my
Aluminum Helmet on, to communicate with ET's.   Wonder if my RED RYDER will
even run in those electro-magnetic Force Fields.

Merry Christmas and I dare
Ya'll to come on the Annual Route 66 Fun Run; end of April, beginning of May,
time frame.

Charlie, driving the ghost RED RYDER