[Oletrucks] Fw: Winter Savings from Classic Parts of America

mark ccpanel at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 21:34:45 MST 2011

--- On Wed, 12/14/11, Classic Parts of America <reply at classicparts.com>
wrote:

From: Classic Parts of America <reply at classicparts.com>
Subject: Winter Savings from Classic Parts of America
To: "chevyduty at customclassics.org" <chevyduty at customclassics.org>
Date: Wednesday, December 14, 2011, 1:38 PM

Classic Parts of America

If You Can Not View This Message, Please Click
Here.
 We want to thank our customers for their continued business!  To show our
appreciation we are offering you 10% off our already low prices now through
December 26th, 2011.Use the Coupon code HOLIDAY11 when you place your order
and you will get an automatic 10% discount on our already low prices.Start
Shopping Now Orders must be placed before 11:59pm on Monday, December 26th,
2011 to receive this offer.  Not Valid on Previous Purchases.    *Discount
applies to merchandise total only. Tax & shipping will be calculated after
discount.
Limit one offer per customer. Cannot be used in conjunction with any
other offer. Valid for domestic retail orders only. Coupon is non-negotiable.
No cash or credit back. Not valid for prior purchases. We reserve the right to
cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered or ineligible use of a discount.
Drop shipped or Special Order items do not qualify for
discount.

www.classicparts.com

Classic Parts of America

1 Chevy Duty Drive

Kansas City, MO 64150

Phone: 800-741-1678

To edit your email preferences, click here.