[Oletrucks] International Harvester inline six help

Durwood B. Darbin dhckdkcsk at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 09:38:17 MDT 2011

Greetings all,

I am in need once again for the wealth of knowledge in these groups.

I have a 1951 L-162 IH, International Harvester, Corn Binder truck that was
abandoned on TESRWNN and I need to get rid of it.  I am going to haul it to
the crusher but before I do I wanted to see if there  was anybody out there
that would want some parts for cheap and probably even free.  There is one old
IH trucks list out there but I have not heard back from them.  It is also
listed on Das site verboten (rhymes with ePay) item #160568973423.  I'm
thinkin' that the engine is a 240 and it ran two years ago.

So, ever knowledgeable lists, do any of you have any suggestions on how to
reach these elusive IH Corn Binder guys??  I would be pretty upset if an IH
Corn Binder guy crushed an AD with a 261 in it.  ={:0  KnoWhatImeanVern?

Durwood @ TESRWNN
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window
52 Burb
54 Jimmy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window