[Oletrucks] Voting

Jonas Thaler jonasthaler at jonasthaler.com
Fri Oct 29 23:34:49 MDT 2010

Thanks for that respectful note  It's important to vote, but I just want to
say how much I enjoy reading about old trucks, having such a wonderful passion
in common with so many people from different states and different walks of
life.

It's particularly nice not to have to worry, just for a minute or two, about
whether the person you are sharing this hobby with happens to agree with me
about politics!

==jonas

On Oct 29, 2010, at 10:24 PM, Mark J Bradakis wrote:

> If you want to know my political views-you are welcome to contact me
off-list. I will not respond to any political conversation on list.

One list I set up a while back is the-local at autox.team.net  The intention was
to offer Team.Net folks a place to chat about whatever they wanted to chat
about without getting off-topic on the various more focused lists.  It never
did really take off, too bad.  Then again, if all 12,000 Team.Net subscribers
signed up and started arguing about this and that the server might have a
major meltdown.

If you do want to chat about politics with your fellow Team.Net buddies,
that's the place.

Gee, maybe I should post something there to see who's still awake.

mjb.

Oletrucks at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47