[Oletrucks] Rebuild of 1951

Gale Gorman gale_gorman at mac.com
Sat Jan 16 18:29:08 MST 2010

I'm not a purist but why not sell the '51 and buy a '54? The '54 was one-of-a-kind. The bed changed, one piece curved windshield, the grill, and they kept the closed driveshaft. The first half of '55 got an open driveshaft so these trucks looked this way for a year and a half.

I have a '54 that has a V8 so it's not as original.

Gale Gorman
Houston