[Oletrucks] Parts Question

Steven Stuckmeyer slstusmc at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 14 10:15:01 MST 2010

  I finally have my cab toe board/firewall in. Seemed like a major
accomplishment to take out the cab braces. I've a few more details to get
done, but now I can get the engine/trans mounts in. I have a Chevy sb350/700R4
I'm dropping in.
   My question, what are some recommendations on headers that fit in with the
MII front end/steering. Also the radiator w/auto trans cooler or external
trans cooler. I plan on a/c in this as well. Wish I could toss a pic out there
to the list, but don't know how to do that.
Happy Valentines Day,
Steve Stuckmeyer
51 3100
St Peters, MO