[NOBBC] Resurrected Facebook page

Gary Germano garywgermano at hotmail.com
Mon May 25 14:12:26 MDT 2015

FWIW (I just learned that one from looking it up from the email below:), Jan
and I do not belong to Facebook, and have no interest in joining.
The Yahoo and original NOBBC work fine for us.
This is also known as our "two cents worth", but of course with
inflation.........:)
Gary and Janet Germano '70 yellow MGB

> From: jkenner at tamcab.com
> To: NOBBC at yahoogroups.com; nobbc at autox.team.net
> Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 12:14:04 -0700
> Subject: Re: [NOBBC] Resurrected Facebook page
>
> I like being able to communicate with the group.
>
> I will even be going on drives soon.
>

> But I will not use Facebook. Ever!
>

> John Kenner

X3oDMTJxc2kxYnE5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzc5MTU5OTI1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDY2

MARtc2dJZAMxNDA0BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTQzMjU3MDk2OQ--?act=reply&m

<mailto:NOBBC at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Resurrected%20Facebook%20page>
> Reply to group
>
> .

TJmZ2MyczZsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzc5MTU5OTI1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDY2MARzZ
> WMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzE0MzI1NzA5Njk-> Start a New Topic
>
> .

oDMTM1c2ZlcXJmBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzc5MTU5OTI1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDY2MA
> Rtc2dJZAMxNDA0BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQzMjU3MDk2OQR0cGNJZAMxNDA0>
> Messages in this topic (1)

3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzc5MTU5OTI1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDY2MARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2h
> wBHN0aW1lAzE0MzI1NzA5Njk-> Visit Your Group

zc5MTU5OTI1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDY2MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTQzMjU3M

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=79159925/grpspId=1705064660/msgI

<http://y.analytics.yahoo.com/fpc.pl?ywarid=515FB27823A7407E&a=1000131032227