[NOBBC] Drive, Yahoo Group update

NOBBC thenobbc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 11:58:05 MDT 2013

Hi Members,

My, we've been a quiet bunch this summer. Tomorrow is the scheduled
drive, so if anyone wants to propose a route and destination, pipe up
now or tomorrow morning. Same meeting time of 1000, depart at 1030.

Yahoo saw fit to change the format of the Groups, so be prepared for a
different look and feel. Seems to work pretty much the same, and have
the same features. Don't forget the calendar - it's now under Events. We
will see how the weather cooperates for scheduling October drives -
either one or two.

Cheers,

Greg Tatarian