[NOBBC] Spitfire at Pick and pull

astroplaner at comcast.net astroplaner at comcast.net
Mon Oct 8 23:06:24 MDT 2012

Sounds like Dawsons old SF

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mitch Utsey" <mitch.utsey at gmail.com>
To: "North Bay British Car Club" <Nobbc at autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, October 8, 2012 7:23:08 PM
Subject: [NOBBC] Spitfire at Pick and pull

Howdy!

They just got a round-tailed Spitfire at Pick n pull (I think it's a
69 or 70). Good looking engine. 3 transmissions (one mounted, one
wrapped in plastic, and one just sitting. Decent quarters. Front has a
dent. Rear bumpers are in good shape, and dismounted. Soft-top frame
in decent shape. Driver's seat kind of twisted.

They have a square-tail sitting, waiting to clear paperwork, so I
haven't seen it yet, except through the fence.

-Mitch
NOBBC at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation $11.47