[NOBBC] MGB wanted

Clif & Deborah Williamson hawkview at sonic.net
Sat Dec 22 16:02:30 MST 2012

Any Photos?
Clif 74 JH

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Mossholder
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2012 2:21 PM
To: North Bay British Car Club
Subject: Re: [NOBBC] MGB wanted

Gang,

We have a yellow 75 MGB in great shape with slight engine mods(weber carb,
header, and electric ignition) that we need to sell.
The car belongs to my Father-in-law, Al Nuccion, who is a member of NOBBC as
well. His health is failing and he can't drive the car any more.
We are asking $5500 or best offer. Car has no rust, new battery, and fairly
new tires. Everything works and runs excellent. If interested please call
me.
(707) 291-7062
Thanks and Merry Christmas,

Rich Mossholder