[NOBBC] MGB wanted

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at att.net
Sat Dec 22 10:55:53 MST 2012

Hi Don,

I don't know if you remember Frank Morris from Fairfield, unfortunately he
died in the same month as Ron Englehart. Frank had several cars that are now
in probate, nearing the end. Frank had a 75 - 76 MGB that I painted for him
that was in pretty GOOD shape when I last saw it. His partner Candace Reed
has asked me to help in selling all of his vehicles when they clear Probate.
His B looks great, runs very well, had a very slight exhaust leak, hard
top/soft top, really a nice little car. He also had a beautiful red MGA
Coupe that was professionally restored in LA that he got back just before he
died, also for sale. I will check with Candace to see what she wants
pricewise for each car if you're interested, let me know.

Michael Gianandrea
64 TR4
Tel 707-766-9405 / 707-849-6986
mvg1 at att.net