[NOBBC] SATURDAY RIDE

Sheryl techyes at pacbell.net
Fri Dec 21 20:52:20 MST 2012

Hi All,

Sheryl and I would really like to take the MG's out, but I think this weekend
might also be a bust for any good weather.  Looking at the extended forecast for
next weekend does not look much better.  So any drives in December might be a
washout.  Does anyone have any other suggestion for a group meet in December?

Dennis and Sheryl