[Nobbc] Getting Ron's car ready for sale

Sarto Rocheleau sarto477 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 19:42:32 MDT 2011

Hi Greg, It was my pleasure to help Candy.  Ron's MGA sounds and looks great.
  I mentioned to our patent attorney for Bamcore and he was interested in
Ron's car.  He asked what she was asking and now I know $8,500.  I'll past
that on to him.  Greg, what you put together for Candy was truly heart warming
for all of us.
Sarto