[Nobbc] NOBBC Ride

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at att.net
Mon Sep 26 18:38:04 MDT 2011

Hi Dan,

I had two car problems Saturday and so missed the group. In effort to catch
up, a friend of mine from Santa Clara with a 1951 Riley, and I drove out to
Samuel P Taylor Park to meet up. We drove up and down the road looking for
the  group, then decided to go back to the entrance to the camping area to
wait for the group. Waited, waited , waited, then decided to have lunch.
Just as we finished lunch, one of the park rangers came over to tell us that
there were a number british cars parked at the next exit down, so we jumped
in our cars and drove down to find Ron and Wendell there, but the rest of
the group had left. Too bad, I think everyone would have appreciated this
Riley, it is a beautiful car. Oh well, best laid plans, and then of course,
on the way home, I lost my clutch, JUST for good measure. I love my LBC!

Michael Gianandrea
64 TR4