[Nobbc] Ride on the 24th--NEW LOCATION!!--Johnny's Java in Cotati

Daniel Drummond dan at drummondlaw.com
Wed Sep 14 09:27:38 MDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

We've got a great ride planned on the 24th through the scenic back roads of southern Sonoma and northern Marin counties.  Instead of our usual location in Larkfield (Bad Ass Coffee Co.), we'll gather at Johnny Java's at Hwy 101 and 116 in Cotati (8492 Gravenstein Hwy, Cotati) at 10:00 am.  One short block west of the freeway, turn left at the signal light at Redwood Ave. and right into the first driveway to Johnny's Java.  There is a Union 76 station next door and a Chevron station one block east of the freeway.  We'll make a stop in Tomales for those wanting to pick up sandwiches and from there take a meandering route to Devil's Gulch in Samuel P. Taylor park for lunch.  The return trip north will take us through Olema, Pt. Reyes Station and back up the coast.  As Ron would say, bring your lunch, bring a chair and a full tank of gas.  See you on the 24th.

Andy,  can you change the location on the Facebook event?  Thanks.

Dan Drummond
66 MGB