[Nobbc] Fw: NOBBC MEMBERSHIP

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 17:44:08 MDT 2011

  Hi Mike,

I know you have been having troubles with emails, and I don't have any
other brilliant ideas for you other than what we discussed by phone the
other day. I have received 18 emails today on:

thenobbc at gmail.com

and I have sent two test messages to that address myself. Try sending
from a different computer, perhaps? Maybe it would be useful to have a
computer tech look at your computer and email programs to sort things
out, or just point to the email and see if that copies into your mailer
program correctly. There is nothing I can do, nor need to do at this
end, since the email address provided works properly.

Thanks,

Greg