[Nobbc] Membership renewal

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 11:14:10 MDT 2011

  Hello Folks,

Candy Englehardt was able to get a membership list off of Ron's
computer, but it is very out of date - only 111 members, and many with
old email addresses, and some with no first, last or both names.

Please help me reconstruct our membership list by sending email to
*thenobbc at gmail.com* (DON'T HIT REPLY AND SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ENTIRE
LIST - USE *THENOBBC at GMAIL.COM*) with the following information (I'll
update the car list at the same time).

_*NECESSARY:*_

FIRST NAME
LAST NAME
CITY OF RESIDENCE
EMAIL ADDRESS

*OPTIONAL:
*Year, Make Model of your British car(s)
Full address
Phone Number
Employment
Looking to buy or looking to sell a car (describe)

I'm going to try to do this annually so we have a current and accurate
membership list.

Thank you,

Greg Tatarian