[Nobbc] WEBSITE/Facebook

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 10:39:41 MDT 2011

  Hi Andrew,

Because Ron was the only one with access as administrator to Facebook,
we are in limbo.

We can't make any changes to Facebook until I can get administrator
privileges, so I don't want to add a link from our web site until we get
that resolved.

Please see my earlier post about the status of these various issues.

Thank you,

Greg