[Nobbc] Next Ride

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 14:03:00 MDT 2011

  Hi Dan,

Thanks for your comments.

Our drives have been the second and fourth Saturday each month during
dry weather and the 4th Saturday during the winter.

Being flexible can be good, but it can also get confusing to those
members who know the regular routine, so changing the date can cause
some people to miss a drive. Not all of our members are on the
autox.team.net mailing list, and the web site is woefully out of date,
so may I suggest we keep to the schedule as a basis for the drives, and
add drives or events when appropriate, or change the regular dates only
when necessary due to other scheduling conflicts, such as rain or major
events that club members would be likely to be attending in lieu of the
drive. CI'll be doing the Lotus club event as well, but changing the
drive for me, John, or another individual doesn't seem fair to the rest
of the members unless there is some other scheduling conflict that
affects them as well.

My 2 cents...

Cheers,
Greg Tatarian