[Nobbc] More on Ron and his family

Tim tsthresh at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 2 13:32:02 MDT 2011

Greg et al,

I have been watching the exchanges with a heavy heart. ASs many will now, my
matching "A" only made it to rides occasionally on account of the business
commitments of her driver (me). But when she did, there was nothing she
liked better than trying to keep up with Ron's KUMHO adhered "A" !!

Sad days for all of us.

In the event we leave to the UK Monday for our son's wedding and this Labor
Day week-end is another heavy one for us. I will be thinking of you all. I
would be happy to offer my A experience to Candy, however it will be after
9/24 when we return. I will monitor the threads to see if I can help after
that point.

Regards to all who meet tomorrow,

Tim
1958 Red MGA