[Nobbc] More on Ron and his family

Walter & Gwen Kilchherr wkilch at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 1 18:41:57 MDT 2011

Hi Greg.... Gwen here....
I won't be able to go on that ride Saturday with Walter, so I'm going to give
him the flyers we've been putting out  at stores, etc, about the dressage
event... maybe someone there on the ride will want to display their car....
maybe get Ron's car there, if you can get it started, with a 'for sale' sign
on it.... just a thought....
So is it ok that Walter pass these flyers to people? I still need 3 more
cars... sigh...
thanks... take care!
Gwen