[Nobbc] More on Ron and his family

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 08:52:51 MDT 2011

Hello again Friends,

When I wrote to Candy, Ron's wife, immediately after learning about
Ron's passing, she shared with me additional details about other,
concurrent tragedies that she has now given me permission to share with
you all.

Two days after Ron's passing, his father died, which has resulted in the
need to move Ron's mother into a nursing home. Family members have been
back east dealing with this additional sad loss, as well as the
heartbreaking challenge of placing a family member into a home.

Ron's early passing is a sad, abrupt and final thing, but the grief and
difficulties of his family are going to last for awhile. Anything we can
do to express our feelings about Ron and the club and cars he loved so
much to Candy and her family would be a wonderful thing.

Perhaps one of those things would be to help her with getting Ron's car
ready for sale, and helping find a buyer who will cherish his MGA. Candy
said it won't start, which may just be a disconnected battery, but it
would be great if we can give her a hand with this task.

Regarding the drive on Saturday, can we get an idea of who will be
attending? An email saying "in" will suffice.

Best to you all,

Greg Tatarian

New NOBBC email:

thenobbc at gmail.com