[NOBBC] CONFUSED???

JOHN KENNER jkenner at tamcab.com
Tue Oct 25 18:50:19 MDT 2011

Now I'm really confused.

The guy who set up the Yahoo thing for us is mad at us for using it?

I've been a member for 5 years and have only seen him go on 1 ride and

in the parking lot once. One was when Steve died and the next was when Ron
died.

There seems to be a ripple in the force!!

Remember what brings us all together is our love of British Cars and getting
a chance to

use them to go for a ride with each other.

How we communicate with each other is not all that important, at least not
to me.

I can use my delete key very well.

This will all pass soon and we can continue being a happy little club with
no rules.

See you on the next ride,

Happy Trails,

JOHN KENNER

510 231 6803 OFFICE

415 806 2457 CELL

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]