[NOBBC] Dean and Sheryl - web site?

Walter & Gwen Kilchherr wkilch at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 24 21:49:13 MDT 2011

Hi
It seems to me that one of our purposes is to encourage the driving of these
little British cars. I think the web site could help LBC enthusiasts hook up
with the club. I don't know that the Yahoo group "thing" can serve this
purpose. If that is the case I would happily contribute to the web site
maintenance fund since I know nothing about maintaining web sites. Also, when
Maria prints up the NOBBC cards, wouldn't it be nice to have our web address
on them?

My two cents
Walter