[NOBBC] Dean and Sheryl - web site?

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 16:44:07 MDT 2011

Hi,

It's been more of a struggle than I thought it would take to get the web
site updated and the Facebook account deleted (the Yahoo Group takes its
place, and much better). It's taking too much time and causing too much
friction between myself and a few folks here, so I'm going to leave the
status of the web site to Dean, who has the account, and Sheryl, who
agreed to manage the site and needs a new password. Tcherek, as I have
said many times before, has been very generous with her time and energy
in this role, but is ready to step down.

The web site is several years out of date, so you members have to ask if
it's worth paying for, or if you want to keep it up to date.

I'm happy to keep running the membership list and the new Yahoo Group,
and encourage more of you to join.

Still don't know what to do about the Facebook account, but I'll ask
Candy again if she can be of assistance.

Thanks,

Greg Tatarian