[NOBBC] Message delays, dropped emails

Norman S. Weinfeld norman.weinfeld at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 13:31:16 MDT 2011

I would also heartily endorse going with Yahoo. In addition to all the other
advantages enumerated below, there is also the ability to select a "digest'
option which substitutes one daily compendium of messages rather than the
steady stream of individual ones as is required now. Note that this is via
e-mail only. It is always also possible to check the cloud version on-line
at any time to get real-time updates on any matter that is individually
pressing.

Norm Weinfeld
San Francisco
'55 XK140 DHC