[NOBBC] Sell your cars/parts on our Yahoo Group site

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 08:49:07 MDT 2011

If you have cars or parts for sale, you can offer them to members on our
new Yahoo Group site (if you have signed up). Use the "Group Labs (Beta)
- Applications" option, then select "For Sale" and list your item(s).

Also, if the discussions are getting serious about entering one or more
teams for 24 Hours of Lemons, the Yahoo Group would be the perfect venue
for planning, scheduling and progress reports/photos.

Cheers,

Greg Tatarian