[NOBBC] Thanks, Donations, Pizza

Clif & Deborah Williamson hawkview at sonic.net
Mon Oct 17 20:48:32 MDT 2011

Deb is in Canada, so I am going to take some time to do some work on the JH.
The back road to Cloverdale is pretty harsh, and gravel might be a problem.
Might I suggest going up to the big look out near the top of the Geysers
climb.  Should be some great views of the fall colors on the vineyards this
time of year.  Maybe chat a bit and then back down and over to Dry Creek
road, up to Dutcher (SP) and back over to Cloverdale.  Then meet up at
Mary's.  Maybe?  Just a thought.
Have fun either way,
Clif  74 Jensen Healey