[NOBBC] Morgan Hill car show

Martin Sinai Rayman drmartyrayman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 20:45:36 MDT 2011

Thanks. Most enjoyable,  Marty "53 TD

--
*Martin Sinai Rayman, D.D.S.
Pediatric Dentistry*

*Be here now.  Be someplace else later.  Is that so complicated?
*
NOTICE: This communication, including any attachments, is confidential and
may be protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any
use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
please immediately notify the sender by telephone or e-mail, and permanently
delete all copies, electronic or other, you may have. The foregoing applies
even if this notice is embedded in a message that is forwarded or attached.