[NOBBC] Fwd: [TR] Team.Net service

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 19:13:55 MDT 2011

On 10/17/2011 4:27 PM, Roland Quintero wrote:
> I received a notice to join Yahoo Groups for nobbc.   Should I join??? Are we switching to it???   Please advise.  Thanks  My other email address as listed is jaguarxke11 at me.com

Hi Roland,

I posted an email earlier on this list explaining that we will retain
this list for notifications of drives and related club business. There
are some members who want to receive minimal emails from the club. Also,
this email forum doesn't permit attachments, photos, etc. So for those
who want a more interactive experience with other members, the Yahoo
Group was set up to provide that.

If you join, you'll be able to post and view pictures, messages, files,
calendar events, etc. You can set your account to receive individual
email, digests, or no email except important notices. This email forum
will remain for those who don't want as much communication from the club
or other members, or aren't able to join the group.

If you just want to see how it looks before joining, go to
groups.yahoo.com/group/nobbc.

Cheers,

Greg Tatarian