[NOBBC] Fwd: [TR] Team.Net service

Norman S. Weinfeld norman.weinfeld at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 19:01:05 MDT 2011

I tried twice to reset the (old) mailing list to "digest" mode after noting
that the first time didn't take for some reason. Upon re-looking the second
time, I note that this option has been disabled by the moderator. I much
prefer this consolidation to the slew of individual e-mails one gets
otherwise and would thus very much like to unsubscribe and cleave
exclusively to the Yahoo group. Would this be feasible in terms of, e.g.,
drive notifications and such?

Norm Weinfeld
San Francisco
'55 XK140 DHC