[NOBBC] October 22, Drive idea

Sheryl techyes at pacbell.net
Sun Oct 16 23:30:04 MDT 2011

We have a drive suggestion that would end at a Mary's Pizza Shack in
Cloverdale.  This is a drive that Ron started to take us on about 2  years ago,
but did not finish due to weather.  I think at the time it  was Norman with the
53 Jag that wanted a road not much traveled, and Ron  came up with this route.
Sheryl and I completed the route this weekend  from Bad Ass Coffee to Mary's
Pizza Shack in Cloverdale in about 1.5  hours in our yellow MGB.  Most of this
drive would consist of Geyser  Rd.  A very interesting road, not traveled much.

There are a few  gravel spots about 30 yards long, and some areas that might be
ground  clearance issues for some cars.  The last 12 miles is a somewhat paved
carriage road (single lane), but we do get to drive across a bridge made  in
1909.

Given the driving time and our meet time I would be  more then happy to lead the
drive.  With any luck we should be at Mary's  Pizza Shack around 12pm for lunch.

Dennis & Sheryl

NOBBC at autox.team.net
Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/techyes@pacbell.net