[NOBBC] Thanks, Donations, Pizza

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:22:37 MDT 2011

  On 10/12/2011 1:18 PM, wendell bain wrote:
> Greg is doing a great job. Keep on truckin'.
>
> Wendell

Thank you Wendell, Dan, Clif, Mike and Sheryl for your encouragement.

I am sending a donation to Mark Bradakis tomorrow, and I know John gave
a generous donation.

Our next scheduled drive, which is Saturday, Oct. 22. How about we use
Candy's kind gift to those of us who helped with Ron's car on that day
to sit down for lunch at Mary's Pizza Shack? We could design a drive
that ends at one of their restaurants, in, say Windsor, Boyes Hot
Springs, or Novato? The gift certificate is for $150, which should cover
costs for a typical turnout. They have non-pizza items as well, for
those who want something else. Sheryl and Dennis - you can get some of
your money back this way... ;-)

Sound OK?

Greg Tatarian