[Nobbc] Fund raising for autox.team.net

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 16:18:20 MDT 2011

  Hi Mark,
Based on conversations with Ron in the past, I don't think Mark Bradakis
is all that interested in hosting our club, but Ron was successful in
talking him into it and convincing him there would be much lower
bandwidth used compared to most of his other lists.
Besides, if he wanted money before helping sort things out after Ron's
death, why not just ask for it? All very puzzling.
Greg