[Nobbc] taylors refresher

JOHN KENNER jkenner at tamcab.com
Fri Oct 7 18:47:07 MDT 2011

here is a link to the menu at Taylors Refresher, now called Gotts Roadside,

http://www.zagat.com/r/gotts-roadside-tray-gourmet-st-helena/menu

I am going to drive my leaky old funky lbc there tomorrow and have

a spicy chicken sandwich. What are you going to have?

Does this thing send links?

For those that want to bring their own, we have never been harassed there
for people eating there bag lunches with us.

See you all tomorrow at 10am at Bad Ass Coffee! Bring a full tank of gas and
an appetite.

JOHN KENNER

510 231 6803 OFFICE

415 806 2457 CELL

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]