[Nobbc] winter rides

wendell bain wbain at sonic.net
Wed Oct 5 11:34:34 MDT 2011

Just to throw another wrench into the works. I do a Boxing Day run
on Dec. 26. This is rain or shine. If you don't want to bring the
34 Floggitt you can drive a modern. Better to have the people
show up. There are people from other groups so you might meet
some new friends. Haven't planned the route yet or the lunch
stop.... It's only October!!!

Cheers,

Wendell