[Nobbc] winter rides

JOHN KENNER jkenner at tamcab.com
Tue Oct 4 07:14:19 MDT 2011

Hey British Car Fans,

Traditionally we cut back to 1 ride per month in the Winter.

It's been the 4th Saturday of the month in the past.

I am assuming we want to continue this starting in November. If not, chime
in.

Anyway, with Holidays at the end of November and December

I am now suggesting that the November ride be on Saturday the 19th and

the December ride be on Saturday the 17th.

What say you all?

Of course anyone can organize a ride at any time by emailing the rest of us.

Happy Trails,

JOHN KENNER

510 231 6803 OFFICE

415 806 2457 CELL

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]