[Nobbc] Ron's car has a new home

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 07:36:01 MDT 2011

Hi Folks,

Just a quick note to let you know that Candy has sold Ron's car to our
own MG twins - Sheryl and Dennis. Two other members had expressed
interest in the car and I put them in touch with Candy, but it looks
like Sheryl and Dennis got it first, and I know Candy is very happy that
the car will stay in the NOBBC family.

A big thank you to Sarto, John, Tim and Clif for helping me get Ron's
car tidied up, all of the parts pulled together and inventoried, and
most of all, giving comfort and kindness to Candy. Thanks also to those
of you who offered your help but were not able to join us on Friday.

See you soon,

Greg