[Nobbc] IRIDIUM SPARK PLUGS

Clif & Deborah Williamson hawkview at sonic.net
Mon May 30 21:56:38 MDT 2011

Hello all.
I recently requested feedback on Iridium spark plugs by NKG from the club.
I got no response but decided to take the plunge.
I was more than pleasantly surprised.  My problem was occasional misfire.
That problem seems to be resolved.  My surprise was the difference in
response, and what feels like a bit more power.  Not like a couple of
ponies, but like a couple of percent.  Probably not, but sure feels better.
Car starts more quickly as well.  All pluses.  I would rate these twice as
good as stock, whatever that means
So I would recommend these despite the expense.  Yep, they are expensive and
probably not available for all cars, but check it out anyway.
Oh, I also replaced my noisy, and leaky (new) exhaust at our local Johnny
Franklins.  Upped from 2 inches to 2 1/4.  Much better, and again a bit more
response, and certainly more quiet.
Now for those squealing brakes you guys keep hearing.  Any recommendations?
Has anybody tried Greenstuff pads?
Clif and Deborah
74 Jensen Healey