[Nobbc] Infineon Historics 6/4

aceca289 at aol.com aceca289 at aol.com
Mon May 23 22:08:25 MDT 2011

Hi all,

I've been a member for a few years...eager to attend one of your get
together's. This sounds like a good time to jump in, so count me in for 2
admissions and one space at the corral ($45 total). A long slow restoration on
my car nears completion, and it looks favorable for me to be able to roll my
car out of the shop for the first time in over 3 years! I look forward to
meeting other LBC enthusiasts and enjoying the day...and driving a few laps.

Tim:  I will send you a check tomorrow.

John
1955 AC Aceca