[Nobbc] Update: Sonoma Historic Motorsports Festival June 4

Tim tsthresh at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 19:02:48 MDT 2011

Yes

-----Original Message-----
From: Charlie Wehn
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 5:47 PM
To: nobbc at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Update: Sonoma Historic Motorsports Festival June 4

So Tim,
Is it $15.00 for entrance, and $15.00 extra for the car corral and laps?

Charlie

On May 20, 2011, Tim <tsthresh at hotmail.com> wrote:

Checks are the only form acceptable since I do not believe in Paypal.
Payable to TIM S THRESH.

You have to calculate: one admission tix per person plus one corral ticket
per vehicle. Heh, all I want to do is help the club have fun and not lose
money myself.......
If I have your reservations by 5/24 then I call Infineon and we get all the
tickets and armbands etc so I can mail them by 5/31. that way you can drive
straight in and park in the corral to suit your schedule (any time before 5
pm when we do the laps!).

Hope this is clear to all. If not, keep the questions coming. Otherwise let
me know you are coming by 5/24 [ how many in your vehicle and how many
vehicles = total $]. Then mail me the appropriate check to arrive with me by
5/31. I will mail you the tickets that day so you have them by Thursday
latest.

Tim