[Nobbc] Sonoma Historic Motorsports Festival June 4

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at att.net
Thu May 19 11:00:33 MDT 2011

Charlie & Frank

Tim and I are working to organize a car corral for the Vintage event at
Infineon. Typically our club members are good for one day at a given event,
however, our designated area is good for thge weekend, and as a season pass
holder, I have tix for allof the event days, hence if we get a decent number
of commitments, I will do Sunday as well as Saturday. EVERYONE, MAKE YOUR
COMMITMENTS SOON.

Michael
64 TR4