[Nobbc] Sonoma Historic Motorsports Festival June 4

Tim tsthresh at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 09:49:40 MDT 2011

Just to be clear: any special gathering would be ONLY on Saturday. If Sunday
suits you better go that day and join who-ever.

Saturday's activity is still in planning between Mike Giannandrea, myself
and our contact at Infineon. There will be fun and a  good location
trackside.  Mike or ANO could offer to lead a drive-in to the track from a
more southerly start point.

So far I have 4 responses so looks like we have sufficient interest to
continue the planning.

Regards,
Tim
1958 Red MGA (aren't they all?)