[Nobbc] Sonoma Historic Motorsports Festival June 4

Tim tsthresh at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 18:59:50 MDT 2011

Hi guys,

Once more it is time for a day of historic car racing at Infineon. If you are
interested to join a NOBCC paddock trackside and watch the racing, sample the
food and wine in the hospitality tent, and stroll around the paddock area
talking cars with owners and drivers- this is for you!

Last year we had around 20 vehicles trackside and this year we should be able
to negotiate a better spot around turn 3 (top of the hill) or at the back of
the paddock. the better response we get the better our chance to
negotiate....

Once again I am prepared to stand for the tickets and distribute them. I need
have your responses with irrevocable commitment to pay me even if you are
unable to make it due to circumstances.

The deal is:
Track admission including Wine Country Pavilion with fine wines and regional
cuisine which is a $35/ticket value for
$15/ticket if we have at least 15 tickets in our block.
If we can get 25 tickets sold the cost comes down to $10/ticket.

Canbt beat that with a day of racing from 1920bs flyers to 1980bs
Formula One and stock-cars. If you wish you can also spend some extra and have
a chauffeured drive in one of the historic cars around the track in aid of
charity.

Let me know your interest. I will need your full name, and mailing address. We
may arrange a caravan in to the circuit or I may mail them to you.

Deadline for me to purchase is May 24- after that you can still come but the
price will go up!

See you there.
Regards,
Tim Thresh