[Nobbc] May 29 invitaiton to party

Martin Sinai Rayman drmartyrayman at gmail.com
Sun May 8 18:45:44 MDT 2011

I would love to join in a get the MG out but we'll be winging our way back
from visiitng our children in NYC.  Thanks for the invite and have fun with
retirement.
MArty,
'53 MG TD

--
*Martin Sinai Rayman, D.D.S.
Pediatric Dentistry*
912 Grand Avenue, #202
San Rafael, CA 94901-3538
Voice: 415.459.1444
FAX:   415.459.1320
Website: http://www.openbigdds.com
*
I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a
desire to enjoy the world.  This makes it hard to plan the day.
-E.B. White
*
NOTICE: This communication, including any attachments, is confidential and
may be protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any
use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
please immediately notify the sender by telephone or e-mail, and permanently
delete all copies, electronic or other, you may have. The foregoing applies
even if this notice is embedded in a message that is forwarded or attached.