[Nobbc] Skaggs Spring Road

Clif & Deborah Williamson hawkview at sonic.net
Sun Jul 17 12:14:39 MDT 2011

Really enjoyed Skaggs last year, but King Ridge sounds good too.
I don't think rumble strips or speed bumps will slow down the bikes.  More
like make it more fun.  I tried to get the county to set up speed bumps on
Piezzi Rd when we live there.  They said it was illegal in the county, but
the city was OK.  Sent some info that says in the county it is not legal to
use speed bumps to control traffic.  I can't think of a place on a county
road that has speed bumps, but as soon as an area becomes part of the city,
speed bumps go in where there is a potential speeding problem.