[Nobbc] Fw: Speaking of MG's

Roland Quintero rolquinmac at me.com
Tue Jul 5 23:19:58 MDT 2011

Hello Sheryl.... This is the drive I was thinking about...

Can anyone give the timetable... I need to be in  Walnut Creek by prox 2p.m.  Is this possible...Thanks anyone.   Roland  p.s. to Nobbc...Can I give the donation to someone on that day or do I have to do it online.?????  It is about time that I do it....!!!