[Nobbc] helmet

G. Mugele mewgull at sonic.net
Wed Feb 23 22:31:18 MST 2011

Hmmm... there are a number of stores that offer discounts on parts to
ESCA members but I don't think that there are any offering discounts
on helmets.

I got my last helmet at http://www.northbaymotorsport.com on Santa
Rosa Ave.

They had the best prices around a few years ago.

If you're planning on running an ESCA event, there are a couple
loaners available on site.

What ride are you going to AutoX?

Bob the beard can tell you what discounts are available for ESCA
members:  707 546-6867 or thebeard at sonic.net

On Feb 23, 2011, at 7:28 PM, John Kenner wrote:

> Where in Santa Rosa or close by can I buy a helmet that I can use
> for Autox
> and track day?
> I'm a member of ESCA and seem to remember a shop that offered a
> discount to
> ESCA members in Santa Rosa.
>
> JOHN KENNER

G. Mugele
mewgull at mugele.net

*** The greater the ignorance the greater the dogmatism.   -- Sir
William Osler