[Nobbc] Need Spitfire Driver Side Headlamp Bezel, Tach, Wiper Switch, Flywheel

rlmossholder at comcast.net rlmossholder at comcast.net
Wed Feb 23 09:06:08 MST 2011

Hi Dawson,

Do you need the chrome bezel or the cast headlight bucket?

The wiper switch is an expensive one because it is also the pump for the wiper fluid. These can be hard to find. I think I have one, but I'm not sure if it's in working condition. You're welcome to it, if I can find it. I replaced all of the switches in my dash for more reliable ones.

As for the flywheel, I had to replace mine with a new one. I went with a Fidanza aluminum flywheel that I bought it on ebay. It makes a huge difference in the throttle response. If you do a search on ebay for "Triumph Spitfire aluminum flywheel" it should come up. Price was pretty reasonable too.
Sorry I don't have an extra tach.

Cheers,
Rich